Sunday, July 26, 2009

I have been busy! Vacation, Walking, so much!



Peek a boo!


My new fun face and squeal!














We took our first long road trip as a family, to Lake Tahoe June 2009.


We stopped in Las Vegas at our cousins' house, to rest and play. Thanks for letting us stay!
Zoe and Cole played for a bit. She wanted to take him with us. That would have been even more fun!


d it out for mom and dad, all the fun activities, and I settled on catch!



It was chilly at night, we had to wear our warm clothes and cool hat!






My beach hat! Have to protect my pretty skin! My mom and dad even brought my tent to play in! The beach is so much fun!








Check out my new teeth! (They are even bigger now)






This is Nevada Beach. This is where my mommy and daddy got married. So pretty and relaxing!










We went bike riding one day, it was fun! I didn't like it if we had to stop!









I got to go on a boat ride out to Emerald Bay. I even got to "drive" the boat. There is a castle, a tea house and a water fall there!


We hiked up to the waterfall and stood inside a big tree!






Whew! I am exhausted from our adventure!














Oh, ya, I have a new nickname, Punky. Not sure why?! Hee hee!













































































































No comments: