
We are approaching the end of Zoë's fourth week! My how time flies. She now weighes 9lbs 4oz. We go to the doctor this next week for the offiical one month check up. Her umbilical cord fell off so we could take a real bath. She really enjoys the bath, however not so thrilled about getting out and drying off. I don't blame her, can be chilly!

Zoë also had her first "playdate" with her friend Carter. He is two weeks older than her. They don't do alot quite yet, but I swear they had some baby communication that we just couldn't hear!
3 comments:
What a beautie!! You guys are such an adorable family...I enjoy looking at this to catch up on how Zoe and Todd and Arrin are doing!
Todd and you are truly blessed. The baby is beautiful. See you soon. Love, Myra
Todd, Arrin, and Zoe - What a beautiful Family!
I love you all!
Grama Carla
Post a Comment